SURGICAL ACCESSORIES AND THEIR SIGNIFICANT FEATURES
When most of the people have no time to take care of themselves, in one or the other way it lands in to the health risks. There can be number of reasons for one’s ill health but certain ailments require surgical procedures (especially customised surgeries) to restore the condition. In such a case, it becomes important to maintain the surgical accessories and environment as it is a procedure which can prevent the further damage in illness.
There are many state-of-art surgical ornaments that meet the needs of surgical teams in the hospital. Some of these surgical supplies are bags, drapes, battery packs, battery head cover, thermometer, breathing tube, isolation drape, respiratory kit, fit test, wire lead set, scrubs, body blankets and many more. All these accessories with unique characteristic form a firm support system that is helpful to patients as far there comfort and safety is concerned.
- Drape- these sterile clothes are mainly useful in the complex medical procedures and are helpful in creating contaminant proof space.
- Battery Pack- they constitute an essential part for surgical head lights. It is advised to use battery packs that lasts long and where illumination intensity is controlled with the up and down arrows.
- Body Blankets- it acts as a body temperature control system and help to maintain the desirable and right body temperature.
- Thermometer- the surgical kits constitute highly versatile and sensitive thermometers for accurate and ideal measure. These are quick and precise.
- Bags- the flexible surgical bags are used to enclose a body organ preventing and kind of injury or contamination.
- Skin Stapler- they are in ideal use for wound closure and in turn reduces the tissue damage or scarring. They are sterilized to provide a safe use.
- Wire Lead Set- these are designed to reduce the hook-up time to patients’ cables. They may even stay during the transfer of patient.
- Pumps- the suction pumps are very important. They are used both prior to or after the surgical process in removing the left over or accumulated surgical fluids, extra tissues or gases from patients.
- Fit Test Kit- these are specially designed to meet the testing requirements for a respiratory system.