Surgeine Healthcare Drapes offer the optimal combination of characteristics to meet the specific demands of urological procedures. Surgeine drapes are made with heavy-duty fabric, designed for safety and convenience, with fabric Reinforcement for fluid management with following features:
– Maximal grade for flame resistance for use around lasers and other electrical instruments.
– All-in-one drape for easy and fast application.
– Adhesive around aperture provides isolation of rectal or vaginal area.
– Fabric resistance against strikethrough and abrasion, with secure attachment for lines and tubes prevents from falling below the sterile field.
– Low-lint generation to reduce the risk of airborne bacterial devolution.
– Fluid collection pouches.
– Designed providing additional coverage with Armboard covers.
|1511||T.U.R. Drape with Fluid Collection Pouch & Finger Cot||150x250 cms.|